Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Book Review: My Holy Bible for Girls, Journal Edition

http://www.zondervan.com/niv-my-journal-bible-hardcover-turquoise-elastic-closure





Zondervan has put together this beautiful Bible in a journal format for girls. I didn't know what to expect when asked to review the style of this Bible. However, upon opening the package, I was all smiles. It's a beautiful hard cover Bible with a perfectly girly combination of matte and shiny patterns. I would have loved to receive this anywhere from about age 8-16. Our 10-year-old daughter oohed and ahhed over it.

The elastic strap is securely attached to the back cover. Who doesn't love a pink elastic strap? Sweet! Each page of scripture has a side bar of lined journaling space, adequate for brief note taking or referencing other verses. The pages feel paper-thin, but there is substance to them, so I don't believe a regular ballpoint pen would run through. I don't know that I'd use the new gel pens...although I haven't put that to the test either. Overall, it's super cute and well layed out. An NIV edition, it would be nice to see this style offered in NKJV as well.

All opinions are my own in this review. I love it and hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment